Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Butterflies Galore


Over my many evenings of blog surfing I have seen a number of these tri-fold cards and I have been meaning to try one. Finally I got inspired because Mother's day is a few weeks away and I needed a card for my Grandmother. Do you have the Papillon Potpourri stamp set? If not I really recommend it, especially now that you can get two butterflies punches that match the stamps. It really makes a card like this super easy and fast.


I used Regals as my colour palate because I rarely use these colours and I wanted to challenge myself and use my as yet unused Regals Ink pads.

The Sentiment is from the Family Reunion Set and I punched it with a large Oval punched and then layered it with an Eggplant Accent from the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies. A couple of Rhinestones to finish it off and there we are.

We visited the Calgary Zoo today and the Butterflies are just starting to come out of their cocoons. Next time I am there I will work on getting a good shot to share.

Have a wonderful, fun-filled and Happy Easter!

Don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.



Janet Y









2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...