Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day ....



I am hoping this beautiful weather we are having is not Mother Nature's version of an April Fools day joke.  I want Spring to stay, especially since I am too sick to enjoy it, and I am going on a field trip to the Zoo on Thursday with my daughters class!

Since another month is starting I will show you a new Scrapbook Challenge I have sent to my clients and my MDS version of the challenge.


Page 1


Page 2

I really hope you can see this ok.  I guess I was not thinking about the white on white when I created these.    I took advantage of the Hexagon Punch in MDS.   I am really hopping to see this come out as an actual punch in the new Catalogue in June. 
 
 
Another new Item in April is the "Best Of.." set.   April's theme is Butterflies!  Check this out.


Best Of Butterflies Clear-mount Stamp Set
Is this not a great set for spring and summer!  I just love butterflies (as you may have seen in my new Blog Header).  
 
Don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.

Janet Y



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...