Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello From B.C.

Well I have no new Paper Crafts for today but maybe a Flashback .. But first I will show you what we have been up to the last couple of days!  We are on vacation in Invermere BC and it is beautiful here!!!   The Columbia Valley is amazing and there are great Hot Springs, Hiking Trails and Lakes. 






I love the middle picture.  This was just the second day and so far we have hit the lake twice and the Hot Springs (I did not bring my camera),  the downtown shops and the pool at the condo.  We are washing all of our towels already!! 

Here are a couple of older cards but they remind me of summer and I love all of the wonderful colour in these.  The butterfly card was done with a swirly embossing folder and loads of colourful butterflies.  They are very simple and totally fun. 
This card was from the old retired Island Oasis DSP and Cheers to You Stamp set.  I miss them both and they were very fun! 


Hope you are enjoying your summer and I will try to put another post later this week with some more photos of BC and maybe another card or two!





Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...