Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Looking forward to Spring

I know that in many places in the Northern Hemisphere spring has sprung but in most of Canada it is a little ways off.  Here in Calgary we have Snow and it looks more like winter now then it did in January!  So I am adding blue skies and grass to my cards because I miss it so much!  Here is a sponged card I made using the "Lovely as a Tree" set.  I did not love this card at first because the tree itself is not opaque but the more I look at it the more I like it.   Let me know what you think.

 
The colours I sponged on to the background were;  Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue.  The Tree is stamped in Black Stazon.
 And to all my Calgary Friends the weather may improve but I am not sure when!    :(
.

 



Janet Y


janetyates@shaw.ca 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Janet! I have family in Calgary too, who are looking forward to Spring as much as you! I hope it comes soon for you. I hope you'll join in the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt - that'll be more fun than shovelling snow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...