Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little Birdy ...

Ok so it looks like Spring may show up this week which makes me happy and my kids are on Spring Break which after the first day has been going pretty well so again, I'm happy!  My husband is a firm believer in "Happy Wife, Happy Life" so overall life's good!  What was really good is that the kids were so well behaved today I got to play in my Craft room!   I love days when the ideas just flow and today was one of those days.  

I recently got one of those Card Base Pop n' Cuts Dies from the Spring Mini and I am waiting (not so patiently) for the Dress Up Die and Dress Form Pop n' Cuts Die.  While I wait I went to work to play with the base die.   Let me know what you think.

 
There are a lot of elements on what looks like a pretty Clean and Simple card.  The Base is Rose Red with a Whisper White layer; this layer was stamped with the French Script background stamp and then embossed with clear embossing.   I then used the Apothecary Accents Die with some Floral District Designer Series Paper and layered a Tangerine Tango Oval and a Whisper White Oval. 
Stamped on the White Oval is a pair of birds from "Flock Together" in Melon Mambo and I drew on a swing.  I then stamped the bird cage from the same set on a window sheet with Staz'on. 
 
To finish it off I added some Tangerine Tango Ribbon (hiding the glue dot!) and the Itty Bitty Banner stamp.
 
 
Well that's it for now.   Don't forget about the Promotions going on right now and if you are in the Calgary Area check out my Events Page for Card Classes starting up soon.
 
 
Don't forget to look for Treasure Hunt Clues and enter to win the Prize.

Janet Y




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...