Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Card Classes!!

I have just added some dates for upcoming Card Classes in April, May and June! 

1) There are a number of dates for the ever popular "Birthday Card Class."  In this class we will be creating 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) that are appropriate for Men, Women, Boys and Girls.  Take a look and one of the Male cards....

 
2) I am also offering at NEW Technique Card Class.  Sponged Cards!   In this class you will create 4 cards with a holder and all of the cards will be created using minimal layers but have amazing impact using a sponging technique!   Check out my sneak peek....
 
 
3) Finally I will be offering another Kids Card Class - Fathers Day Edition!  On this day you can bring your child(ren) by to create a Father's Day card for Dad, have some treats and there may even be a little something for Mom!   (no sneak peek yet, sorry!)
 
 
You MUST RSVP at least One Week prior to class and there is limited space so book early! 
 I also ask that you bring your own adhesive to classes!   Please see my Events Page for further details.
 
Questions?  Email me at janetyates@shaw.ca.
 
Have a great day!
 
Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...