Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's not Christmas anymore....

Well tomorrow my house will be de-christmased (is that a word?).  So today I move on.   I have not had anytime for my craft room and hope to get in there next week but until then here is a little card I whipped up for Valentines day!   I saw the Valentines Day Cards in the Hallmark store yesterday and could not believe it but there it was.  So here I am putting it out there!  Happy Valentines LOL!


There were a number of Ribbon cards at Christmas time so I thought I would try the technique with some hearts!  I used the Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple Ribbon and Paper for this card as well as Whisper White.
I will have some new products to show you in my next post and remember the new Mini starts on January 1.   There are some really great products and I will put some of them into action this week.  Also remember that Sale-a-bration starts on January 22!  For every $60.00 CAD you spend you get to choose a free item from the special Sale-a-bration flyer!  If you would like a mini or a flyer please contact for your free copy!
 
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...