Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #65

Ok I know we are 11 days to Christmas but I am going to bring a little Spring to the season!  I got some new goodies for my birthday this month and I just had to play!  The Challenge was a great opportunity to have a little fun! 


This little pinwheel just looks and feels like Spring doesn't it?  I stayed with some basic colours and style using  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight.  The ribbon is Daffodil Delight seam binding. I used the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder on the White layer and backed a Tempting Turquoise DSP layer.




I really hope you like the card, for other inspiring ideas check out the Freshly Made Sketches Page.

 
If you are looking for Christmas inspiration check out last Tuesday's Gift Box Tutorial!
Have a great Day!!!
 

Janet Y
 
janetyates@shaw.ca 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love the pinwheel. And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pinwheel is perfect for the sketch! Love it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...