Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Simple Santa Card

So when you see a Red suit with a black belt and gold buckle you most likely think of Santa right?  Well I am sure you have seen this concept around before! I put a little spin on it inside though and created a money/gift card holder on the inside.


I used a piece of Card Stock that is 12" x 5 1/2".  I scored it at 4 1/4", 6" and 7 3/4" , I then cut out a small slit in the center fold to hold the gift.   We now have a card with the regular dimensions and a built in insert.   I then added a black belly band with a champagne glimmer buckle made with Square punches.   It is a very simple concept that is Christmas all the way!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to write a short personal note on here too. Yesterday a tragedy occurred in Connecticut USA that touched people all over the world. My heart literally hurt all day for the families of the victims at Sandy Hook elementary. Today I woke up with a prayer in my heart for everyone who has lost a loved one too soon and I have been hugging my babies all day (they are getting sick of it actually). Going forward from this must feel like an impossible task for the families involved and my hope is that they know how many people are praying for them, thinking of them and grieving with them. Stay strong, you have the prayers of the world behind you.


Janet Y


janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...