Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Treat Holder

It is less than a week to Christmas.  My kids have only one day left of school and I am almost ready.  There is some wrapping to be done and a bit of baking but nothing to crazy.  I have no more shopping to do so that is nice!   My youngest daughter is in preschool and they still allow treats to be given out so I am all over that!  I found a great little tutorial on Becky Roberts' site at Inking Idaho for a Top Note Treat Purse. 

I created a bunch of these for her class. I filled them with Kisses and a candy cane!


I used the Be of Good Cheer DSP for the top and Cherry Cobbler or Gumball Green for the base of the purse.  I then used the retired set "Christmas Punch." 

I used coordinating Ribbon in Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler for the handle. 


Check out Becky's Blog for wonderful inspiration!  You will not be sorry!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Janet Y


janetyates@shaw.ca 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I love the Top Note die and am always looking for new ways to use it. Your treat purses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! So cute! I missed the boat on Christmas, but I think I will do this for Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, and I love all your projects! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too at www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com. Once I get my January card clubs cards posted, one of them should look very familiar to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...