Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Scrapbook/MDS -- January Layout

Welcome to the New Year!!  I hope you had a wonderful, happy and fun-filled Holiday Season. 

Over the past year have been running a Scrapbooking Challenge for my clients and this year I will be posting the layouts and my sample so you too can use these layouts for inspiration.  
 
On the first of each month I will post a new layout to get you motivated. If you do each of the double layouts that I post you will have 24 pages by the end of the year done and ready to put in an album.  
 
Think about how many pages you created this past year, was it enough to fill an album? I will post layout ideas and all you have to do is grab your supplies and photos and start creating. My hope is that this will help you create lasting memories and keepsakes. 
 
Page 1
 
Page 2


 

 
I used MDS to create my examples but you could just as easily use your paper products to create these pages.   My colours for these pages came from the Summer Smooches Digital Download.  All of the DSP if from there and the background colour is Pool Party.  I used the Flag Punch, Pennant Punch and an alphabet punch set as well as the wonderful photobox feature which allows you to add your photos at any size and then zoom in on the images you would like. 
 
A new layout will be posted on Feb. 1  have a fun creating!
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...