Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sneak Peek - Holiday Catalogue

In 8 days you will be able to order from this years Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue! Let me tell you, every page of this catalogue inspires me to create some fun holiday project!   There are wonderful MDS downloads, great Project Life kits as well as other really cute card Kits.   There are a number of great bundles and some amazing stamp sets of course.

Below are just a couple of very simple cards I have created with the "White Christmas" stamp set and the All New Confetti Stars punch (OMG I LOVE IT!).

I hope you like them and I hope you are as inspired by the new Catalogue as I am!


This card was created using the "White Christmas" stamp set. I also used some of the Blendabilities markers.  I added a little glitter with some dazzling details and backed the image with Lost Lagoon Card Stock. 



 Sorry but the pictures of this card are a bit washed out. I used Vanilla paper as my top layer, Soft Suede and Cherry cobbler for my other layers. The "Merry" is from a now retired Framelits set that was still on the clearance rack the last time I looked.  My favourite part of this card is all the little stars!   These were made with the new "Confetti Stars Punch" in the Holiday Catalogue.   I love this punch. I used champagne glitter paper to punch out the stars and gold and cherry cobbler paper for the "merry".

They were two quick and simple cards and I hope to have more to show you later this week.

Thank you for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...