Maybe it's time to join a scrapbooking club. Once a month we meet at my house, there is great company, wonderful food and a chance for you to create a 2 page 12x12 scrapbook layout. I design the pages and supply all of the stamp sets, ink and other hardware needed to create a great keepsake for you to take home.
What is involved when you join?
- Every club one lady is named the hostess, the hostess supplies the yummy treats and gets to take advantage of all of the hostess benefits for that month.
- You may be required to bring some 12x12 card stock for the base of the page and you will be responsible for your own title, photos and journalling but ALL other supplies are included.
- Cost? That will be determined by the number of members we have. In the past with 7 or more people participating the cost was a $20 order of Stampin' Up product for you to keep and a $10 contribution to the hostess' kitty.
-- What is the Kitty?? This is a pot that everyone contributes to so that when it is your month to be hostess you get an additional sum of money to add to your hostess benefits. This way if you have been eyeing up a more expensive product like a Big Shot or Ink Pad set you can purchase it without breaking the bank!
Here is a little sneak peek from September's Scrapbook page.
Our First meeting is September 6 at 6:30 pm.
note - we do not meet in December (it is just too busy!)
Other great reasons to join.
- Every month I challenge our members to go home and re-create the scrapbook layout with their own supplies. We will share these pages at the next club and this will help you use the supplies you have or buy as well as get your creative juices flowing.
- You will meet some wonderful ladies in your community who also love to create.
- Club members get all of the catalogues for free as well as some special gifts from me!
- If you miss a meeting I will ensure you still get your pages but I encourage you to come as often as possible so you do not miss out on specials, creative ideas and camaraderie.
If you are interested please contact me ASAP by email at email@example.com or comment on this post. I live in the Royal Oak/Rocky Ridge area of Calgary.
MORE TO COME:
Look for my Christmas Card classes coming in November. Events are posted at the top of this page under the Events Tab.