Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Warm Wishes - Snow Day

First I want to start by saying I am sorry I have been away so long.  The days are getting away from me and even though I have loads of projects piling up I just cannot seem to get it together and get some posts done.  So here we go, the first of many I hope over the next few weeks.

Have you seen the "Snow Day"  stamp set from the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue?  It is absolutely adorable!!   I just love this little snowman!


I wish I could be as happy to see the snow as this little guy!!  I used Pool Party, Island Indigo and Night of Navy to create the sky. I sponged the colours in to blend them together.   Our fun little Snowman is stamped in Smoky Slate (he was inked up and stamped off once before being stamped on the card).  

I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to make snow with white embossing powder.  

I promise to pull out my photo box this week and take some pictures of my other projects!   There is more to come.   In the meantime, stay warm!

Please don't forget that Stampin' UP is having some great deals on now...

Weekly Deals
MDS Seasonal Sale - 30% off
Janet Y







2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...