Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Challenge - Freshly Made Sketches #110

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas outside and I have had some time to create. 

I used the FMS Challenge to create this glitzy Christmas Card and I used lots of silver and rhinestones.





The colours used were, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer paper.   Ink was Silver, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.

I used the Gorgeous Grunge Set for the background and the Festive Flurry set for the snowflakes.  The sentiment is from the very popular "Endless Wishes" Photopolymer set.

Check out Freshly Made Sketches for some great inspiration!

Thanks for looking, I would love to know what you think. 
Janet Y

  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful holiday card! I love the colors and the glimmer snowflake - so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I have gone to follow you. Just setting up the 'FOLLOW ME' if you want to check mine out.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sparkly and wonderful! I love the combo of snowflakes with the grungy background and bling! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, congrats on your shoutout at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...