Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pinterest Inspired me!! Christmas Grunge

I found a card on Pinterest similar to this one and I just had to go in my craft room and try it.  I just love the colour combo and how all of the elements work together.   Distressing, sponging and of course the use of the "Gorgeous Grunge" set all add to the vintage look.  I have also added a faint "En Francais" background stamp.




The colours used are Crumb Cake, Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, a hint of Garden Green and some  Designer Series Paper.  I also added a touch of Champaign Glimmer paper and some twine.  All of these elements came from the original card made by Inkspire Me.

 I love Pinterest.  The inspiration is amazing!!!   Thanks for looking.   I am off to my friend Amber's Wild Rose Retreat this weekend so I will have lots to post when I return!!!  So Excited!

Janet Y

2 comments:

  1. I love this card so much... I think I will be CASEing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet what a pretty card! I love how you used the wing from the bird punch to make the petals of the poinsettia.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...