Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Charity!

Yesterday was my good friend and neighbour's Birthday!  Every year we exchange coffee cards on our birthdays!  I love Starbucks and she is a Tim Horton's girl.  I wanted to make a card that is coffee themed.  There is a great set from the Sale-a-bration flyer called "Patterned Occasions"  with a wonderful little "whole latte love" stamp.  I added the "On your Birthday" and made the card a 3x6.   I used mainly  Regals and Brights for the colors and that is new for me as I rarely use the Regals!


 
Inside I added a little folder to hold the Tim Hortons Card. She loved the card and the gift but that is not surprising as she is one of the sweetest people I know! 
 
Happy Birthday my Friend!
 
 
 
Don't you just love this stamp!  The "Patterned Occasions" set is super cute and you can earn if for FREE until March 22 with the Sale-a-Bration special that is no now!
 
 
Have a great Day!!!
 
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...