Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Welcome Baby Rhett!

It's A Boy!! My Upline Amber Chapman had a little baby boy this week.  Rhett Trevor Chapman!  He is totally adorable and such a sweet angel.  It took me a while to figure out what kind of card I wanted to make and in the end it was so detailed I had to make it a 6x6!!  I really do not know why Noah's Ark is associated with babies but it is and it is really fun and cute so here is my take on Noah's Ark using the Fox and Friends (retired) stamp set.   Welcome Rhett!



Oh where do I begin?  I used Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise Card Stock with a Whisper White background.  I used the Core'dinations Card Stock in Early Espresso for the Ark and embossed it with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Plus Crumb Cake for the interior. Of course I fussy cut all of the animals and used the cupcake punch for the clouds. 

 For the Interior of the card I used MDS2 to create the tag and then cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.


Below is a Hybrid Card.  I created the kids and sentiment on MDS2 and then printed it on Whisper White Card Stock.  I created the remainder of the card with Marina Mist and Bashful Blue Card Stock and DSP and scored the edges of the white layer for texture.

I even got to colour a little using my pencil crayons and blender pens!! I love to colour.


Congrats to the Chapman Family,  Rhett is adorable and I am so excited for all of you.


Have a great day

Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...