Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Elegant Christmas

Do you ever get sick of Traditional Christmas colours?  Red, Green, Blue or White, all great colours for Christmas but sometimes it is nice to break with tradition and try something new.   I saw this wonderful card on Pinterest.  I cannot find the original pinner but whoever it was I love it and had to CASE it.   I may have made some small changes but the main concept behind the card is an elegant black and white Christmas.


I used a white base and then added a black layer that has been embossed with the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder and spritzed with Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with alcohol.   The ornament is from the Ornament Keepsake Bundle in the Holiday Mini.  A rhinestone and ribbon finish off the ornament and a small piece of White Bakers Twine make it look like it is  hanging.   The sentiment is from the retired stamp set, Four the Seasons.
 
 
It is one of my favourite Non Traditional Christmas card.  I hope you like it.
 
 
And don't forget from Now until December 16 you can get a FREE family of Ink pads!! That is a $65 value!!
 
 
Thanks for looking!


Janet Y

janetyates@shaw.ca   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...