Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

EXTRAVAGANZA .. Up to 50% off

There are some amazing deals over the next 10days and you can see them all online.  Check it Out!
 
Below are some of my favourite 50% off Deals.
Quelqu’un t’aime - by Stampin' Up!
You Are Loved
MDS 2 Download
My Digital Studio
 
Button Buddies Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Button Buddies

 
 And another one of my favourites is Snow Much Fun!
Snow Much Fun - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
 
This card is one I found off of Pinterest.  It is so adorable. Just think of all of the fun things you can make with all of the wonderful sale items!  I will be placing an order on Nov. 28!  Contact me if you have any questions or want to place an order.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the USA!
 


Janet Y


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...