Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Challenge -- The Paper Players #112

It seems I do these Challenges in waves.  Right now I cannot get enough of them so when I saw the great colour challenge from The Paper Players I just had to give it a shot.  I made my first ever Telescope Card!  It is such a fun way to make a card and I really enjoyed creating it.

 The Challenge was to use Baja Breeze, Going Grey and Basic Black.   I really like these colours.  So I used as many circle dies and punches as I could get my hands on (including the circle scallop die) and started my telescope card.  Above you see it closed.  I have used the World Treasures stamp set from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue.   I love the peacock from that set.

Sticking with just the three colours from the challenge and of course Whisper White I stamped the flowers and the peacock on to my inner circles.

I am so happy with how it turned out!




To see all of the wonderful entries and samples check out The Paper Players site!


Thanks for looking!



Janet Y



5 comments:

  1. Much better and a great card as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful telescoping card and I love the way you incorporated all of the challenge colors in the peacock! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this stamp set. I've only used it once or twice and seemed limited in its possibilities, but I love this telescope card and these colours with the stamp set. Where in BC are you from? I live in the Okanagan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love this set but I agree, it's potential does not just jump off the page! I love this colour combo too! I am from Calgary actually but we visit BC as much as possible! I love it there. We spent a week in Invermere this summer and will be heading to Vernon for a wedding soon. :)

      Delete
  4. love your card- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...