Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #51


I went in to my stash of retired Stampin' Up products when I saw this weeks sketch challenge from FMS this morning and using some fun Halloween DSP and one of my favourite Halloween Stamp Set I went to work! 



The Paper is Creepy Crawly DSP from a few years ago, Dusty Durango (also retired), Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, and More Mustard.

The Stamp Set is Booglie Eyes, it is retired but there is a current set that is just as cute. I used pencil crayons and blender pens to colour him in. I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment. I also used loads of Circle punches and the retired Spiral Edge Border Punch.
 
To check out the FMS Challenge and all the wonderful entries click the link below.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

3 comments:

  1. That little trick-or-treater is so cute! Love the colors and your fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little ghost! How adorable! This card really is such fun. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little Halloween card is adorable! I love that little ghostie. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...