Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #40

We the end of school is upon us and my kids are enjoying some nice weather (for a change!) while I fire up the BBQ!   I am so glad it is finally Summer (although it is supposed to rain all weekend Yuck!).   I did find a bit of time this afternoon to check out the FMS challenge for this week and I pulled out some summery paper and got to work.  


I used the Floral District DSP from SU and the Stamps are from the Itty Bitty Banners set and the Button Buddies set.   I really like that set it is so versatile.

I used so many of SU's new items on this card.

Framelits Labels Collection
Framelites Bitty Banners
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Paper used was Baja Breeze, Rich Razzelberry, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.   I also used some retired White Satin Ribbon and the Brights Designer Buttons and Brads.
To check out some of the other wonderful creations and the rules of the Challenge go to Freshly Made Sketches



Thanks for looking!
Janet Y

7 comments:

  1. Sweet flowers - and perfect colors to go with the DSP! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the texture and the layered banners! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty pattern to use with this stamp! Love it! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the sweet button flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flower buttons are so cute, and they pull all of the colors together. Love it! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally not related to this post, but I had to tell you that I saved your Papaya Collage cards as favorites on SC and am ordering the stamp set just so I can CASE them. The plainer one with the blue pattern across the center, the green medallion and the pink butterfly may be my favorite card I have ever seen. It seems like perfection to me: just the right amount of white space, the right elements and colors... I am not a stalker, I promise, LOL, but this is my perfect card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am truely honoured when people CASE anything I have made myself. I do love the Papaya Collage set and I hope you have a great time using it. I also really like the new In Colors. Thanks again for your wonderful comment. If you have a blog I would love to follow you. Take Care.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...