Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches - 38


Well I have been busy all week getting ready for my Open House but I did squeeze out some time to do some crafting for myself!  I really liked the sketch from FMS this week so I went to work with it. 
 
I blended the old and new here using old Blushing Bride Ribbon and DSP along with the new Designer Naturals Buttons and Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set.  Colours used were Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Blushing Bride.


It does not show up on the photos but I added some sparkle to the branches too.




To see all the wonderful inspiration and rules of the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Click here

Thanks for Looking.






Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! Such a lovely card you made! I love the colors you choose and that ribbon is gorgeous! I can definitely see the sparkle on the focal image and it adds a perfect finish to your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the added sparkle to your scene. The pleated ribbon and button really pull the card together. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... what a great card Janet ...the colours are beautiful and soft and I really like what you did with that image - the sparkles are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the addition of the pleated ribbon. The sparkles add a lovely effect. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...