Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Summer Smooches Sketch Challenge

Freshly Made Sketches put out another challenge this past week and since I am in love with this Summer Smooches paper I thought I would give it a shot!  I am loving bright colours right now, maybe I just want summer to come!  I used Summer Smooches paper and the Bright Blossoms Stamp set. 

To check out Freshly Made Sketches challenges go to the following link.  



Click Here

 Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful Easter Weekend.

Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca

7 comments:

  1. Ooh... very pretty Janet! I love the your use of the dsp, such a bright and happy card. Thanks for playing along at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, so pretty!! i love, love love those colors!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of the new products! Wow! Into my CASE files! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy card. I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful .... love the bright colour pallette and love that stamped image!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and pretty card. Love those papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...