Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Last Week for Summer Smooches Special

Did you know that the Decor Stencil will only be available for one more week and then it is GONE!  While the other items will be in the new Catalogue you will be unable to order them until June1.  Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in ordering any of these products and remember anyone who places an order with me in April or May will get the new Catalogue for FREE!

Summer Smooches

 LAST WEEK TO ORDER THESE ...


Summer Smooches Fabric Brads
Designer Buttons OUT OF STOCK!

Summer Smooches Décor Stencil
Decor Stencil
To place and order Email me at janetyates@shaw.ca or go to my Stampin Up website to order online.

Janet Y

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...