Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Button Buddies - Happy Birthday

When I first started buying Stampin Up products I went straight for the Regals Collection of Colours.  I love the colours and in my house they are on my walls and in my furniture but in card making and crafting I find I am using more and more brights!  The new Summer Smooches DSP is a great example of how fun the Brights Collection can be.   Below is a card I made a while ago using the most wonderful stamp set "Button Buddies" 


If you are looking for an all purpose stamp set that is fun for everyone;  Adults and Kids, Birthday, Sympathy, Thank you cards, Scrapbook pages and so much more...

Button Buddies Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
122735 – Wood Mount $36.95 CAD122737 – Clear Mount $26.95 CAD
Have a great weekend.

Janet Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...