Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Sweet Baby ... An Oh So Pretty C.A.S.E. from Pinterest.

    I saw a card on Pinterest (from Heather Summers) that used this beautiful colour combo, Crumb Cake, Vanilla and Pink Pirouette. Love It!!  The beautiful banner and the soft colours just made me want to re-create it.


I switched it up a little bit and changed the Crumb Cake to Soft Suede (I just feel I have used a lot of Crumb lately).

Here is what I have used to make this card...

Ink: Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette
Card Stock: Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Twine (retired), Pearls, Banner Punch (SAB)
Stamp Sets: Baby, We've Grown, Chevron Background, Petal Parade and Banner Blast (SAB)

I used an old piece of Pink Pirouette DSP for a liner on my envelope to finish off the look.


To the right is a close up of the absolutely adorable baby shoes in the set "Baby, We've Grown."   This set is in the Occasions Catalogue right now!  Check it out ...

 133086  $29.95 (wood)//133089  $21.95



1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is an adorable baby card! I love those little shoes, too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...