Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pretty Petals!

The new Catalogue includes a great new punch/stamp set bundle called "Petite Petals!"   With all of this winter weather I feel like this little set brings spring into your home.   Below is a birthday card I made using this set.  I used some retired products I have had hanging around my craft room.



When I saw these little flowers they screamed "Chalks" to me.  I used versamark to stamp the flowers and then used chalks and rubbed them over the stamped images.  I love this technique, it is colourful, fun and easy.  I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White Card Stock.  There is a great, bright, Spring feel to this card and it has been so snowy out that I just want to remember that sunny days are just around the corner.

Below is the Stamp Set and punch that is available now in the Occasions Catalogue.

Petite Petals Clear-Mount Bundle  134822   $26.25 CAD


Don't Forget "Sale-a-bration" is on now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...