Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday Blend

I started playing with my Envelope Punch board last week.  Thanks to Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho, who creates some super cute File Folder Treat Holders. I will show you the link to her video tutorial at the bottom of this post.

I wanted to create a card for my friends birthday that would incorporate this great tool to hold the gift card I got her.   Check out what I came up with ....



Since I was giving her a coffee card I used the "Perfect Blend" stamp set.  I created a card to glue the Gift Card to.  The tab at the top is made from the Envelope Punch Board.  I then used some retired DSP to create the envelope on the Envelope Punch Board.  It was super easy using the measurement guide on the board.  I considered stamping or using an embossing folder for the base but in the end I wanted the Envelope to be the focal point and worried it would be too busy.

Click here to see the video on how to make the tab on the card.





1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...