Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!




Well I have been taking a bit of a break from my craft room so I am sorry I have not been on here much in the past couple of weeks.   Honestly my craft room becomes Christmas central and is a wasteland for most of December.  I am finally cleaning it up and getting back to business.  

I got a few items from the all new Occasions Catalogue coming out this month and I will be playing with them this week.
Until I get it together enough to have some photos to post for you I wanted to show you some of the new items Stampin' UP products that have come out over the past two weeks and remind you of the Weekly Deals available now.

Valentines Day is approaching (I know you just packed up the Christmas stuff!!) and Stampin' Up has some truly adorable kits available now.

A Whole Lot Of Love

Remember last year, I do, like it was yesterday!  Stampin' UP came out with a great stamping option when they introduced a new line of stamps.  Photo Polymer stamps are less expensive than the original stamps, they are easy to place and stay on those little acrylic blocks!  There is a new set available right now that is completely fun and great for Valentines or Wedding Cards.



Weekly Deals

And don't forget, Stampin' Up just added NEW Items to the Clearance Rack!

Stampin' Up! Clearance Products

Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...