Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Eye-Catching "Hey There"

As a follow up to my last post I wanted to show you another card using the Photopolymer Stamp Set "Eye-Catching Ikat."  This set is visually  interesting while being simple and inexpensive.   The possibilities are endless. 


 I used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive ink for the pattern.  The Bakers Twine is Pear Pizazz.

I used the "Just Sayin'" Set for the sentiment and those wonderful new Word Bubble Framelits.  "Hey There" is stamped in Chocolate Chip.

Simple, gender neutral, and fun.  Everything I like in a card!

 
Eye-Catching Photopolymer 134624  $16.95

Expect to see more of this set from me.  It is so easy to use and the ideas are endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...