Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LNS - Fall Treasure Hunt is ON NOW!!


 
Do you want to win FREE Stampin' UP Products?
Do you love to Look at great Craftin' Blogs for inspiration?
 
YES!
 
Then this contest is for you!






Here’s how to play:
-go to the page (listed at the top of my blog) titled ‘LNS Treasure Hunt Participants'

-visit each of the blogs listed (it’s always nice to leave a comment!)

-look for participating Treasure Hunt players – they will have the picture of the SU! box (above), and they will list their clue

-make a note of what the clue is, and whose blog it is on

-once you’ve collected 50 clues (more will be added), email them to ME at janetyates@shaw.ca listing each clue & where you found it.

-you have from Tuesday August 20th to Friday, October 25th 2013 to collect 50 clues and email them to me, to be entered into the contest -Contest closes Friday Oct. 25th at midnight PST


THERE'S MORE ...

-  for every Order I receive from Aug 20 - Oct 25th I will be enter the purchaser in a draw for a card kit that is no longer available to order!!

My CLUE


 
Still don't know what these are?  Click Here to see the original Post!
 
 
 Janet Y

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. I already follow your blog. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried the clay and molds yet. Have enjoyed peeking at your projects! Smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...