Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Catalogue Goes Live tomorrow!!

The New 2013/2014 Catalogue goes Live tomorrow and there I will have some updates to let you know everything you need to get your hands on one.  I will also be placing an order tomorrow so if you have already seen the new Catalogue and you just cannot wait to get your hands on the new products let me know.  



Also note that the retiring items are still available until June3!   This is gives you the best of both worlds for 3 days!!!

Retiring Products


You may also note that at the top of my blog there is a list for Product Shares.  It is a new thing for me and if I get enough interest I will order product shares so you can sample some of the amazing new Accessories in this years Catalogue!   Email me (janetyates@shaw.ca) now to get your name on the list!  These shares will be available until June 15. 

One more "Say Goodbye" Card.   So long "Up, Up and Away" you will be missed!
 
 
Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...