Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day Today + a Sneak Peek

The sun was out all day today and the weather was amazing!  My kids were outside ALL day!  I love it when that happens.  Of course I was inside most of the day cleaning, but what can you do?  I hear we are getting more rain so I will soak up as much of the sun as I can! 

On another note we are less than a week away until the new Catalogue comes in to effect and I am super excited about starting my swaps for Convention and ordering product shares for my clients (I will post these soon on here too).

In my pre-order from the new Catalogue I got this totally funky new product called Simply Pressed Clay!  Yes, that's right, Clay!!  I also got the Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds!  I have made about 8 buttons and flowers in various colours and finally used one in a project.  Check it out...



I used a simply Whisper White base and added a Mambo Melon layer that was punched with the Scallop Trim Border.  I then added a layer from a New DSP called Gingham Garden!  Cute right?  There is some Organza Ribbon and the left accents are in Pear Pizzazz and punched from the Bird Builder punch. 

Ok that really cute blue flower; it is Simply Pressed Clay that I added a couple of drop of Marina Mist re-inker to.   I then put it in the Blossoms Clay Mold and Ta-Da ... A blue flower!

I stamped the Happy Birthday from Bring on the Cake and added some pearls to finish the effect.

I hope you like it.  Let me know what you think!

REMEMBER - This is the LAST WEEK of the current Catalogue so get the Retiring Items while you can! Also the Spring Mini retires on May 31!
Janet Y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...