Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #35

On to another challenge from Freshly Made Sketches and for this one I am saying goodbye to a couple of my favourite products from SU!   I love love love Mocha Morning DSP the colour combo is awesome, Crumb Cake, Vanilla, Suede, Black and Espresso!  Very elegant!  Another of my favourites is the satin ribbon.  I used some Vanilla Satin Ribbon on this and I love the look.  Hope you like it.



For all the rules and the other great entries and examples click here.

Janet Y
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow ... classic and elegant .... a very beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely use of that wonderful DSP! That bow is fabulous! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love this card too!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the way you used that gorgeous DSP and the embellishments just add to the richness. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the tags, key and bow at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...