Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fantasy Box with Matchbox Die


It's another retreat creation. As I said in my last post I wanted to use the Matchbox die and I found this great tutorial on Erin Barker's blog that showed a cute little Fantasy Box. I have no idea what I will use it for or who I will give it to but I wanted to try making one so here it is. It was pretty easy to make and all the dimensions and instructions are on Erin's blog.


Paper used was the Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, and Everyday Enchantment DSP.  See below for the open view.

Everyday Enchantment is from this years Sale-a-Bration mini.  There is one week left to order and get your free products.  Call me or email me if you would like to place an order.

 

Sale-a-Bration                             
So four little matchbox inserts glued into the four sections of the outer box.  Lots of potential for a Mother's Day gift or Wedding shower gift.  I may of the make a couple more just for fun.

Thanks for Looking.

Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...