Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Embellish Challenge -- Rosettes

Well it is that time again and I love love love the colours in this weeks Embellish Magazine Challenge. They are pretty and fun and perfect for rosettes. I admit that rosettes are not something I use a lot. I just recently learned how to make rolled flower rosettes but they are so pretty and fun.

The rules of the challenge are as follows;
Use the colours shown in the color swatch below and use rosette(s) for full details click on the Embellish Link below.   I used Stampin Up's colours;  Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Sahara Sand.  I also used Whisper White for the base. 



I spritzed the background with Sahara Sand and stamped the sentiment in Tempting Turquoise.  I added Pearls to the center of the rosettes because I love them ;)

Thanks for looking.

Janet Y

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your rolled flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little row of rosettes, Janet! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love rosettes! They add so much prettiness to cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun, it had a modern twist to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your card! White space is my favorite and your card just rocks it!! Hugs from Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a BEAUTIFUL, yet SIMPLE card!! I LOVE the design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...