Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NOEL

I started this project at the Fall Retreat in October but could not finish until we had that special visit with Santa.  Every year we visit the Big Guy in Red and I wanted to make a special frame where I could put the picture.  My goal is to scrapbook the old photos and showcase the new (although I am way behind on scrapbooking).  So when I saw these frames I thought I could have some fun with it.  The photo and the year are put in with 3M removable tape (I really hope it works!).  I used SU products with the exception of the frame and these cute little Christmas buttons I found at Michaels.

The Year was made on MDS (My Digital Studio) and every year I can create a new one and use the old one in my scrapbooking (I know, such lofty aspirations!!).
I have seen so many great fireplace cards this Christmas so I wanted to incorporate that in my frame.  I love the way it turned out.  I used the Bird punch for the flames and of course I used the new stocking punch!
Another great card trend this year is the Door card with a writhe.  I incorporated that too and added some Mica flakes to make it look snowy.  The felt accents in the mini are so cute and I had to add them to my project!
The felt Mittens are adorable!  I used the new silver glitter paper to add sparkle to the JOY! All the background paper is from the Holly Berry Bouquet Suite in the Holiday Mini.  I love it!


The NOEL is done with Chipboard and an old retired DSP from Stampin Up that my friend Melanie had on hand.  I added the buttons and some bling and I really like how it turned out.


Hope you like it!

Merry Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...