Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

25 --- This Weeks Lucky Number

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STAMPIN UP

It's been 25 years this week since Stampin UP opened it's doors and that means we are celebrating.  Check out the 25 Stamp Sets that are 25% off this week.



I will have an order going in this Thursday so let me know if you want one of these great sets (click above to see the sets)  and also don't forget about the Weekly Deals and Thursday's Daily Deal (announced on Thursday).

I personally have over half of these sets and every set on this list is a great one. 

Here are a few of my Favorites

Gently Falling  Gently Falling on for $26.96 (clear)

Gorgeous Grunge  Gorgeous Grunge on for $16.46 (clear)
Itty Bitty Banners Itty Bitty Banners on for $ 11.21 (clear)


Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Stamp SetOrnament Keepsakes on for $ 23.96 (clear)

These are great deals on some of Stampin' Up's Best sets.   Call or Email me today!

Janet Y

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...