Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Convention 2013 part three!!!

Well the time is flying by and I cannot believe I have been home for 2 days already!  The last day of convention was jam packed with two general sessions, 3 classes and a very busy lunch hour!  Then the quick flight home!

One of my favorite projects from convention was in my Living a Creative Life class taught by Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up.







She created these lovely mixed media canvases using Designer Paper, ink, paint and modge podge.  Then she added great touches with buttons, glitter and other embellishments.

Just one of the many great examples of creativity from Stampin' Up.



I had a wonderful time and met loads of nice people which included visiting with old friends.  Here I am with Martha who I had met the last time I was in Salt Lake.

Keep checking back for the details on my swaps and some new projects created with my goodies from Convention.

Janet Y.

2 comments:

  1. I love surfing the web and especially SU blogs. I am thrilled to have come across yours and the beautiful canvas art class done by Carrie Cudney. I have not seen this anywhere else. I just love them. Do you think you might do one and include directions? I am so so sad I could not afford to attend convention this year. I knew I would be missing a lot. Thanks! Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my Blog Patty. These mixed media canvas' are truly amazing. I have no plans at the moment to make these but I found a link to a tutorial for a similar project. I hope it helps.
      http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/mixedmediacanvas/

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...