Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Challenge -- Freshly Made Sketches #90

Well last week I made a card but with all of my good intentions I did not get it entered to FMS on time so this week I felt I needed to do it just on principle LOL.   I actually really like this very simple sketch.  There are so many ways you could go with this.  I just got my brand new Sketched Birthday Stamp set and I wanted get creating with it.  I also just received my Core'dinations Paper and really wanted to play with that. 

I went with a Black and Bermuda Bay for my colours and I used Embossing Powders in Black and White.


I added a little splash of colour with a Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Balloons.

I just love this Stamp Set!!


Let me know what you think!  I would love to hear from you.
 

To see all of the great entries and examples for this challenge check out
Freshly Made Sketches #90
Janet Y

3 comments:

  1. So cute - lovin' the chalkboard effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous color choices and beautiful job with the chalkboard technique! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, love the white embossing on the black. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...