Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Challenge -- Paper Players, Buttons and Bows

I have not done a challenge in a while and I love doing them so I sat down today and wow I was challenged.  This should have been simple, babies, bows, buttons, I mean come on!!  But it took me a couple of hours just to think of something!!  I really like how it turned out.  I went for a different shape and surprised myself when I ended up with something very different!  I hope you like it.


 I have made a scallop circle, easel card before but I think added this framelit to the front really changed the shape and look of the card.  I used Pool Party for the base and some Bright Blossoms DSP.  The Stamp set I used was Button Buddies.  It is such a fun set and this little rattle is precious.  I added the stamps in Tempting Turquoise Ink and the buttons are the same colour.  The Ribbon and Twine are Pool Party.   
 
It took me a while to bring my vision to life but I love how it turned out!
Let me know what you think!
 
Don't forget to check out the other great baby cards at
The Paper Players
 
Have a great Day!!!
Janet Y
janetyates@shaw.ca 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Janet, What a great project! Someone is going to enjoy showing off this beauty. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easel cards are so awesome and this is no exception. what a fun way to showcase such a beautiful card. I really like the fun details you added while keeping the design crisp and clean. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so clever..and such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Janet! This is awesome! I love the easel layout. The button rattle with its bow is so sweet! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...