Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome to Winter...

If you live in Calgary you will know that today is looking very much like winter.  So in the spirit of things I want to show you a couple of the Christmas  cards I have been working on.  I am so far behind on Christmas already this year that I doubt I will be getting cards out to many people but we'll see.

I love glitter!  SU's new Sliver Glitter paper is so sparkly perfect that I had to use some on the new Stocking Punch that came out this season.  If you buy SU products at all this year's Christmas Mini had to just blow a hole in your budget there was so much great stuff!!  My reason for making this card was that I wanted to see if the gifts from the "Loads of Love" stamp set would fit in the top of the Stocking.  They do :).















As much as I love the "sparkle" of the last card I love the "simple" of this one!  I did not create this, I cased it off Splitcoast Stampers but I just had to recreate it because I thought it was so pretty.   Plus I got to use my new Frames embossing folder!



Well I hope you are keeping warm on this snowy day and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...