Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

And the Stockings were Hung ...

Stampin Up got this Great Stocking Die this year and I love it.  I have not used it as much as I would have liked but I made a couple of Gift Card holders with them and they turned out really cute.
 
 I used Real Red on this Stocking with Silver Glitter Paper for the top and toes. I embossed the body of the sock with the Petals-a-plenty embossing folder.  The Holly is from the Stocking Accents Die and I used crystal effects to make the holly berries shine!


For the next Stocking I used the Holly Bouquet DSP and Real Red for the top and toes.   The DSP is so pretty that it really did all the work.  I accented the top with vanilla ribbon and Pool Party snowflakes plus a few of those super cute jingle bells from the mini. 



The inside was an inspired idea from Michelle Suit.  It's simple to make and since almost all of the gifts I give these days are in Gift Card form it is perfect for my needs. Stamp a few sentiments and there you are; a simple and fun gift card holder. I usually keep them in the tree so this will double as a decoration too!  Hope you like it and thanks for sharing!


PS: Comments welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments they mean the world to me. Have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...